Thursday, June 30, 2005

self tagging

I'm not afraid to admit that I steal things from other people's blogs. Hey we all do it. So I saw this meme going around and as no one tagged me, dammit, I'm tagging myself. Yes, I admit it, I am a self tagger. So here goes:

List five things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level? Make a list, post it to your journal, and then tag five friends and ask them to post it to theirs:


1)Reading a really good book.
2)Watching a dvd, especially favorites I've seen before and Buffy reruns (my favorite is season six, I really like it when Buffy and Spike get it on...hot!).
3)Wandering around a new town/place I've never been before and just soaking in the atmosphere.
4)A long walk on a beautiful day.
5)A nice bubbly bath with good smellies and the time to luxuriate.

Cooking a big meal is also very high on my list of things I enjoy....but I need people around to eat it all after I am done.

Instead of tagging someone, I'm just gonna say, "Here, steal it! Go ahead! Tag your own damn self!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!