Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I'm Stressed.

I just can't seem to get organized for this move. Every time I think, "Boy I better get motivated and organize", I get sidetracked by something (like this blog, perhaps?) and don't do what I set out to do.

I bought shitloads of organizing stuff at Ikea. I thought I would work on our ever increasing photo collection and get them into the metal boxes I bought to store them in. (I may be one of the last remaining users of film. I firmly believe that 100 years from now , there will be a serious dearth of photographic history, since everyone just uses digital now, and alot will be lost. Consider me the keeper of history, a 21st century travelogue.)

AND I need to go through the desk, throw out stuff we don't need.
AND clean out kitchen cabinets.
AND set aside stuff that belongs to the landlord, so the movers don't pack it all up.
AND go through all the bathroom stuff and get that figured out.
AND still get this cable/internet thing figured out.
AND go through my art supplies, I think I have some seriously dried out paint in there.
AND sell the car.
AND get insurance for the move.
AND put the landlord's curtains back up...

And....And....And.

Xanax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!