Thursday, June 30, 2005

Just in case....

Well, this is a just in case, worst scenario kind of thing.

As you know we have had a helluva time getting things like cable, internet, etc., figured out for the new place. We have managed to transfer the dsl account to the new place, but it looks like there is at least a three week wait for that to happen. What I don't know is when they turn it off here, at our old place. Will they do it as of the first of July, (tomorrow, ACK!) and we will be in limbo, or will it still be running here and then three or so weeks from now they just switch it to the new place? (Which makes me wonder...why three freaking weeks???)

This is my lengthy way of saying, if you don't hear from me for a while, it's because we got switched off, ok? I'll just keep posting my usual goofiness until either we move (on the 6th and 7th), or it gets turned off. I'll try to find a place that has wireless connections, if we do get switched off prematurely. I think I can live without TV, but no internet? Hell no!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!