Friday, June 17, 2005

Friday Q: BAD

FQ TOPIC: Bad.

FQ1: Something you like to do or say that's considered to be bad.
Do? REALLY hot baths, so hot I almost pass out. My mom tells me those are really bad.
Say? Fuck. Shit. Damn. cocksuckermotherfuckertits. etc. Potty mouth, me.

FQ2: Something you like to watch or listen to that's considered to be bad.
Watch: OK, so I am totally addicted to Trya Bank's supermodel show. Whatever.
Listen to: My Goth, Industrial, Dance yadda yadda music. Right now it's a radio station on iTunes that's channeling some German Rammstein something or other directly into my cerebral cortex. LOUD. I am told it annoys. (But then hubby is lately into opera, tinkly chamber music and country western...so it's all relative, no?)

FQ3: Something you like to eat or drink that's considered to be bad.
Eat: Well, my comfort food is to fry up some Mary Kitchen Corned Beef Hash, and a can of corn, and mix it all up. Dump in bowl. Eat. It looks exactly like vomit. (When I was a kid, my brother and I saw the can labeled "Corned Beef Hash" and just assumed, young gourmets that we were, that it went with corn.) I also dip my fries in my Frosty.
Drink: I prefer milk with my popcorn.

FQ ASSOCIATION: Tell us something "bad" you associate with the following ten words: movie, song, television, place, book, taste, smell, sound, touch, and sight.

Wow, this is hard. Hmmm....

Movie: Excess Baggage or Eyes Wide Shut. Paragons of shit.
Song: There's this song by Mariah Carey, from early in her career, where she uses every octave and note ever made. It bugs me so bad, I want to scream. Why, WHY does she have to squeal and screech? Ok, ok you have a big range, do we have to hear it all at once?
TV: Documentaries on war. It seems some channels show nothing but. SICK of them.
Place: Doctor's offices and hospitals..
Book: I now refuse to read anything from the Oprah Book Club. I read something from it, once, and was so disgusted by the hopelessness of the main character, I was angry for the rest of the day after finishing it. I like a certain escapism in my movies, books, TV, and Oprah likes to recomend things that are "gritty and real". No gritty and real for this girl, please. (Except my music, which I want angry and hard.)
Taste: Fishy taste or chicken fat. Capers.
Smell: Dead things. Cat pee. Calvin Klein scents (made from synthetic fragrances) give me migraines. People with negligible hygiene.
Sound: Gum Smackers. Loud chewers. Sudden squeal of tires. Someone I love crying.
Touch: When you touch something that is supposed to be dry and it's moist, damp or soggy. The feel of shrimp when I peel them.
Sight: A creature suffering. George Bush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!