Tuesday, November 08, 2005

making stuff...show and tell

Here's some stuff I've made thus far:


Pearls on silver with dangly bits and silver circles.


Close up of the above.


Pearls on little silver sticks, slightly Egyptian in feel. Warm pearl colors. My camera won't pick up the colors too well. It's also a shitty grey day outside, so the light is not good.


More warm pearls and circles with dangly bits. I like jewelry that moves.


Pearls on silver, on silver chain that's wrapped around suede.

I'm not real pleased wtih the photo quality, I need to work on that. I guess I just need more light. Arg. I'll also post some fun colorful stuff I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!