Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Bye Bye Baby



Well, it's official. The car is gone. It's not mine anymore. She has a new owner now. I'm pretty sad about it, even though it is nice to have sold it for such an insanely high price. I cried when he drove it away. I'm actually still pretty weepy. And it's not made any better by the FUCKING WEATHER.

In other news, we got some bad news yesterday. Two months ago, when I was in Texas, Rich called and said that his company was going to transfer us. To Dubai. I was really psyched about it, because I'm SO ready for a new place to live and I've pretty much done Norway. Well, it seems that now it's not going to work out after all. After two months of me planning for it, shutting down stuff here, researching Dubai and mentally distancing myself from Norway, it's all for naught. I'm fairly devastated, and Rich is pretty upset, too. We can't really blame anyone except for lame company procedure (they say they can't find anyone to replace him, which I think is a load of crap). We've been kept dangling for two months.....and then left to drop. Shit.

Anyhow, it's been a rough couple of months, with the not knowing and the everything being up in the air, and then me not being able to blog about it because it was all supposed to be hush hush. Selling the car was stressful, and I have to go to Austin later this month to take care of some stuff with our house, as my beloved friend is moving out and I have to do some clearing out and organizing. And there's some other stuff, too, that I'm worrying about.

Some of the more observant among you have been asking me why the tone of my blog has been a bit different. It's because I am stressed to the max, I'm ready to get out of here, and I can't sleep because I'm just thinking about everything that's going on constantly and I can't shut it off. And did I mention the WEATHER SUCKS?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!