Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Tense? Me? Why the fuck would you ask me that?

Oh holy crapping crap. Monkey spanking asshats.

I have to wait until Friday to see if we get the Flat Made in Heaven.

GAH!!!!!!!

No response yet from the landlord (which is good news as it means he has not said a flat out "no") and the Norwegian work day is pretty much over at 4pm. So that's it for today. And tomorrow is a holiday. So I am stuck here, in turmoil, until Friday.

I tell you what, it could turn a girl to drink, this tension could. And I would drink, except that I am still kind of hungover from drinking LAST night from the stress. So what's left?

Oh, I know. Oreos. Mmmmm...yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!