Monday, May 09, 2005

Hello? Goodbye.

My Hello photo posting software has stopped working. No matter what I do, install, un-install, delete and do it all again, it WILL NOT LET ME LOG IN. I think that the new Windows service pack has something to do with it, that they are not compatible, but whatever, I refuse to mess with it. Life is too short to argue with a computer. I am not one to go on and on messing with software and operating systems. Uh uh, no way. It works or it does not. If it doesn't, I go somewhere else.

I found Flickr. I'll be using that from now on, as soon as it get it figured out. But it looks pretty cool so far. And more flexible than Hello.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!