Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Tagged, I'm It!

I'm It! I been tagged by turboslut.

What I am supposed to do is pick five of these following options, and finish the sentences however I see fit. I can add more sentence starters if I want. Then I tag three people to carry it forward. So here goes:

If I could be a scientist
If I could be a farmer
If I could be a musician I'd for damn sure play bass and get laid as often as possible.
If I could be a doctor
If I could be a painter I would never take my talent for granted. To be able to make your hand express in colors what your eye and mind sees....that would be the most wonderful gift.
If I could be a gardener
If I could be a missionary
If I could be a chef
If I could be an architect
If I could be a linguist I'd be very cunning. (Sorry could not resist, I know that's six.)
If I could be a psychologist
If I could be a librarian
If I could be an athlete
If I could be a lawyer
If I could be an innkeeper
If I could be a professor
If I could be a writer
If I could be a llama-rider
If I could be a bonnie pirate
If I could be a service member
If I could be a photographer
If I could be a philanthropist
If I could be a rap artist
If I could be a child actor I'd want to be Emma Watson in the Harry Potter movies with Daniel Radcliffe so that we could grow up together, and then have a mad passionate youthful first fling.
If I could be a secret agent
If I could be a comedian/comedienne
If I could be a priest
If I could be a radio announcer
If I could be a phlebotomist
If I could be a pet store owner
If I could be a computer programmer
If I could be a police officer
If I could be a politician
If I could be a mom
If I could be an underwater basket weaver
If I could be a reality tv host
If I could be a forensic pathologist
If I could be a TV show writer
If I could be a dictator of a small country I would make the country a cross between Norway for its social policies and the US for its economic bounty. Just think....over the counter birth control AND cheap food and shoes. It would be the perfect country. I'd have a small, tasteful castle for me, of course. I AM dictator, after all!
If I could be a ice cream store owner
If I could be a teacher
If I could be a diva
If I could be a bus driver
If I could be a fashion designer I would design clothes to fit women, and not try to make women fit the clothes. I would also not have itchy tags in any of my clothes, but would print my labels into the inside with permanent ink, so nothing would rub or irritate. I would not allow Britney Spears, Gwyn Stefani, Chloe Sevigny or Mariah Carey to wear my stuff.

Ok, so I am tagging Bookhart, Tracey and FoFuSa. You go girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!