Monday, May 23, 2005

The power of the link

The Manolo linked to me about my Eurovision post...and my hit count has SKYROCKETED.

It all goes to show the power of the big dogs on the web. Here's lil' ol' me, with a hit count of about 125 a day (which, honestly, I am thrilled about, I feel like the popular kid in class) and then Manolo links to me....and so far I have gotten about 700 hits in one day from his link. Sheesh!

The Manolo, he is the all powerful, he is the most generous of the benefactors, sharing the wealth and the linkage of the web.

I bought a pair of the shoes today, in the honor of the Manolo. Cute ones, too. The Manolo would approve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!