Thursday, May 12, 2005

easy for them to say

I'm going to Budapest tomorrow. So it might be a bit quiet on the Texpatriate pages for a few days.

I know nothing about Budapest, but just found out that it is famous for its spas and thermal baths. This is very good news. Very good news indeed. I am a spa WHORE, people. I love them spas. Gimme hot water in which to immerse myself and I am a happy camper.

I also just looked up how to get to the hotel. Here are the directions:

From the airport:

- take the LRI Airport minibus (shuttlebus),
- take the BKV Plussz-Reptér bus to Köbánya-Kispest then take Metro 3 to Deák tér, change to line no.2 then ride to Batthyány tér then take tram no.19 for 1 stop to Halász utca



Uh-oh! Maybe there is a spa on the way.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!