Tuesday, March 29, 2005

a to zed

Accent: American standard with a touch of Texas Kraut
Bra size: 36c-d
Chore I hate: dusting
Dad’s name: Terry
Essential make-up: moisturizer
Favorite perfume: Penhaligon's Love Potion Number 9 or Narcisso Rodriguez
Gold or Silver: silver
Hometown: Houston Tx
Interesting fact: when I whistle I breathe in, not out. Only way I can produce a sound.
Job title: That's just so limiting isn't it? Call me an Observer of Life.
Kids: none
Living arrangements: rekkehus on the Oslofjord
Mom’s Birthplace: Schwarzwald, Germany
Number of apples eaten in last week: 1/2
Overnight hospital stays: 3
Phobia: anything with more than four legs or an exoskelton
Question you ask yourself a lot: What is my purpose? Why?
Religious affiliation: Ostensibly Lutheran, but really, none
Siblings: One brother whom I adore
Time I wake up: between 9:00 and 11.00 am
Unnatural hair color: just went back to my own shade of auburn.
Vegetable I refuse to eat: brussel sprouts and red, yellow or green peppers.
Worst habit: cuticle picking
X-rays: ankles, knee, brain, teeth
Yummy food I make: chicken tortilla soup
Zodiac sign: Leo with enough Virgo to feel guilty about it

Cribbed from Tracey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!