Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I'm not dead.

I'm not dead. Which, to many people I know, is considered a good thing. Being dead would suck ass, not least because who would keep up this entertaining and informative blog?

I did end up with a migraine last night, but one of those wierd visual ones, where your eye sight goes all disco-ball and you get flashing lights and shit? It only happens rarely, and only lasts a half hour or so. Then I spend awhile cringing waiting for the headache, but this time, no bad headache. Though for me, a "bad" headache is kind of a relative term, because I am one of those headachey people, where if there is a day I don't have one I am kind of surprised. I get them from neck tension, eye strain, hormones. A strong smell will bring one on, as will flashing bright lights or loud high pitched noises. So a migraine may well go largely unnoticed with me in the mayhem of the rest of the head achey bits. I've learned how to deal with it in my own ways, and now I pretty much just suck it up and get on with it.

So yeah, I have a slight headache, and a rather annoying sore spot on the side of my kopf, but nothing I can't handle. I am considering taping a pillow onto the part of the roof where I slammed my head, though. Think duck tape will work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!