Monday, March 07, 2005

ouch

I hit my head today. On a part of the ceiling upstairs, it's one of those uneven multi level things. Really bashed my head sideways right into it, kind of on the temple. You know when you hit your head or your funny bone really hard and it hurts so bad you instantly start cussing really loud while semi-crying? Yeah, like that.

It still hurts. I think I am getting a migraine. I'm getting those visual wavy spots that are the big sign of one coming on.

crapness. time for darkness.

ow.

2 comments:

  1. Smooth move, ex-lax!

    I'm totally kidding. I am constantly bumping into stuff. I hope you heal up quick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the, er, sympathy there, Vivi! Maybe you should be a nurse? (grin)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!