Saturday, March 05, 2005

Three chicks

Right, so there is a new "blog meme" going about and I thought I might as well go ahead and give the girl take on it. (Vivi and Karla May, you guys are tagged with this one, too, so start thinking now!) This actually ties in with a conversation I had with a friend of mine here in Norway, we already made our choices, so here goes:

Three Women I Would Go Gay For.
(But only in theory, not in real life, cuz, like, I really don't like girls, in *that* way. No offense, honestly, I'm just not wired that way. Though at times I wish I were!)

Angelina Jolie. She's pretty much a guy already, really. A guy with tits. And really amazing lips. And man, I wish I had her legs. Not wrapped around me or anything, but attached to my body, like, as in, MY legs. Crap, anything I say here is just gonna sound like gay innuendo, isn't it?

Tilda Swinton. Ever since I saw her in "Orlando" I have been fascinated with her. Performance artist, actress, all around interesting person. In Orlando she was also very trans-genderish, so maybe I like chicks that are sort of boyish? That's cool. She's tall like me.

Liv Tyler. She's so damned beautiful I can't stand it. And she doesn't follow that Hollywood line about being so skinny that you resemble a lollipop. She's got a nice normal figure and an exquisite face. I really just wanna talk to her. And borrow her clothes. Can I be her kinda gay best friend?

So there, what does that tell us about my taste in chicks? I guess that I like them tall?

2 comments:

  1. Jolie and Tyler... absolutely. But Tilda Swinton? I had never heard of her, and when I followed the link you provided, I got scared. She looks more like a man than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though, to be honest, that's probably more my fault than hers. :-)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!