Thursday, March 27, 2008

my boobs ain't goin' anywhere.

Dear Fashion Designers,
 
Here is an article stating that boobs are out of fashion in some circles and that minimizing is what one must do to keep in style.
 
All I can do is say 'BULLSHIT' to that one. These designers that seem to think we can change our bodies to suit the clothes are the ones that I won't buy from. My tits, ass and other stuff are here to stay and I, as the customer, expect them to make things that flatter ME, I don't adjust myself to suit their whims.
 
I've always been curvy AND fashionable and I am SO tired of feeling guilty that I got junk in my trunk and some cleavage front and center. Bite me if you don't like it, and believe me when I say that I have money to spend on clothes but only on ones that fit me and not the other way around. I know what looks good on me and I certainly won't try to look like a boy. I'm a girl and I like it that way.
 
Sincerely,
The Texpatriate (and one who knows style)


___________________

 
 "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken."
...Tyler Durden, Fight Club


Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!