Sunday, October 02, 2005

That Bitch, Hurricane Rita

I was really worried about Hurricane Rita when I was in London. It was supposed to hit Saturday, and we were en route to London and with no access to the news. Then I really didn't hear anything after that. Imagine my chagrine when I got the following email from a friend of my brother's:

With all the news lately about Hurricane Katrina, we shouldn't forget that Houston has had its share of devastating weather also.
The attached photo illustrates the damage caused to a home when Hurricane Rita passed through the area a couple of days ago. It really makes you cherish what you have, and reminds us not to take life for granted!!!

Warning: The attached picture is quite graphic and may not be suitable for younger viewers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!