Friday, October 14, 2005

scintillating

The guy came to look at the dryer yesterday. It basically, he says, self destructed. No way to fix it.

Under the warranty, I can get a brand new one. Or, after asking if it was possible, they will give me my money back. So that's what I will do. Get the money. I went for three years without a dryer here, and it seems that the appliance gods are telling me something. They are telling me "Drip dry! Drip dry!"

Aren't you glad you read this blog? I tell you what, it's scintillating posts like this that get me up in the morning. Wowee.

Tell you what. Forget reading this boring blog. I've obviously let it go to hell in a handbasket. Go buy this book. Read it. It's good. And the title will make you look smart when you carry it around to the local coffee shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!