Monday, October 24, 2005

...and a few more.

A view of St. Paul's at dusk, taken from the south side of the Thames. I love my new camera.

Me at Christ Church Cathedral, Oxford. It looks like a movie set, doesn't it? So perfectly Gothic.


Me at Christ Church College, Oxford again, this time in the cloisters. I was workin' that dress....

This looks like 1982. But it's not, it's 2005. I like the Hemp Store sign behind them. It's at Camden Market, London. I think they sat there because they knew they were photogenic. I hid behind a rack of clothes and used my zoom to get them, I didn't want them coming after me for money or abuse.....


Ahhh.....lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!