Monday, December 26, 2005

December 26th SUCKS ASS

OH MY GOD!

The day after Christmas sucks so bad it's unbelievable! I'm at work and every low class, stupid, messy idiot in the world is shopping today. It's mayhem. Unlike before Christmas, these fuckers are all out for themselves and are bound and determined to not only destroy the store as fast as they possibly can, but also have no manners. I now remember why I quit working for retail companies in 1997. The day after Christmas brings out the WORST in people!

One woman totally and completely cussed out her husband right in front of me. I mean she said things like "fuck you, I don't like you" to him, right in front of me, all because he made a joke. Man was she a bitch. Horrible woman. Then she turned her ire onto me, wanting me to find something for her and being barely and I mean BARELY civil. If she had used one cussword at me or said anything even the least untoward, I would have shut her down. I am SO not here to take that, and for what they are paying me, I don't have to, either.

It gets worse. Like, when you try on clothes, do YOU throw them all in a ball on the dressing room floor for the poor sucker who works there to pick up? No, of course you doon't. I mean, didn't yo' mama teach you better? Do you treat your stuff like that? Or more to the point, do you treat other people's stuff like that? No! ;You ahve manners! I swear, if I have to pick up ONE MORE balled up pair of pants or inside out sweater from the floor, I'm gonna lose it.

And also, seriously? You doon't need to try on the following things: T-shirts. Sweaters. Most things sized small-medium-large. Boxer shorts. Because, honestly, they are pretty much either gonna fit or they aren't. If you think you are a medium, you probably are. So all you chicks trying on t shirts and camisols and tank tops? Dudes with boxers and t-shirts? Quit it! Just buy it! And QUIT THROWING THEM ON THE FLOOR!

Also please realize: this store is CRAZY BUSY. This means we probably cannot give you the personlized service you normally would get. AND, when you throw shit on the floor, it means we have even LESS time to spend with you. So, be nice, ask for the possible, not the impossible or just plain stupid (like having us calling all over Texas so that you can locate a 9 dollar pair of gloves is probably something that would not constitute a good use of time right now. No one will answer the phone cuz they're all too busy.)

God I hate the day after Christmas. Everyone sucks.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!