Thursday, February 17, 2005

Me after that first night in Paris



Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!

Karen sent me this picture she took from the grounds of the Louvre. I think it's really cool.

Actually now that I think of it, it sort of reminds me of me our first drunken night in Paris....except I was wearing clothes, my hair is a little better than that and I am maybe a little bit slimmer. And I wear glasses. And I am not made of stone. But other than that, it did look like me, after way too much wine and fun that first night. Ouch.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhh... looks like someone *did* make it to Versailles!!!!

    At least it *looks* like Versailles- I haven't been there in almost 20 years, so I could be grossly mistaken.

    I'm jealous! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!