Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Ggrrrr.....arrrgg...yummm.....


In Paris.
Karen and I had a craving for crepes. We found a cool little place in the Latin Quarter. My crepe came with coconut ice cream, chocolate sauce, whipped cream and some sprinkly bits. It was phenomenal. I really enjoyed it, as you may be able to tell from the rather feral face I am making as I bite into the yummy crepey goodness. If I could have snorted it I would have. Thanks to Karen for sending me the pic, as I will not have time to get my film developed until next week.

3 comments:

  1. Coconut ice cream?! That would pretty much do it for me! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never had coconut ice cream before, and was leary about it, but I gotta say, it rocked. Chalk one up for new tastes and sensations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect topping for coconut ice cream: honey. Especially if it's coconut-almond. Yum.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!