Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Because I am just not creative today.

Because I just can't think of what to write on my own today,. and it's snowy and foggy and dreary outside, I am going to do this "meme" I copped from Blogography. If ya don't wanna read it, go read the news instead. Also, can anyone tell me how to do that "click here to read more" thing so that folks don't have to slog thru long posts if they don't want?

l. What time did you get up this morning?
9:40 am ,and that was hard to do on a blah day like this.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls. Diamonds just seem so harsh, and pearls are more fun.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Meet the Fockers.
4. What is your favourite TV show? Six Feet Under
5. What did you have for breakfast? Big ol' mocha.
6. What is your middle name? I'm not tellin'.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Asian stuff...Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, etc. Tex Mex, too. Don't limit me, I am limitless!
8. What foods do you dislike? Peppers (Bell, red, yellow), okra, fishy-fish, mysterious Norwegian "sandwich spreads".
9. What is your favourite crisp/chip flavour? sour cream and onion
10. What is your favourite CD at the moment? On a Cure revival, so Standing On The Beach
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? 1997 Subaru Outback Sport. Great car.
12. Favourite sandwich? Roast chicken breast with curry on baguette with mayo.
13. What characteristics do you despise? People who try to impose their morals/ideas/opinions on others. See "George Bush".
14. Favourite item of clothing? Right now, my new Lucky Brand Jeans.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? India or Thailand. Back to Morocco. Venice.
16. What colour is your bathroom? In Norway: shades of taupe. In Austin: 50's Pink tiles with black walls. VERY hip looking.
17. What colour pants are you wearing? skin colored (wearing a skirt)
18. Where would you retire to? Santa Fe with flat in London
19. Favourite time of the day? 3:25 pm
20. What was your most memorable birthday? My thirtieth when my friends threw me a surprise party. Also my, um, 34th, right before I left Austin to move to Norway. I felt the love.
21. Where were you born? Houston TX.
22. What's the last thing you ate? Dinner last night. Tacos.
23. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? chartreuse.
24. Favorite flower? gladiolus or orchids. Tall and stunning.
25. What fabric detergent do you use? Omo, wish for Tide.
26. Coke or Pepsi ? Coke
27. Do you wish on stars? Yes, especially Johnny Depp, haha.
28. What is your shoe size? US 9 1/2, british size 7 1/2, Euro 40 1/2.
29. Do you have any pets? nope. not now.
30. Last person you talked to on the phone? Jennifer L. L.
31. What did you want to be when you were little? Actress, parapsychologist or paleontologist.
32. What are you meant to be doing now? Putting into action my plans for world domination. Instead, I do questionnaires. Hey, even evil masterminds have down times.
33. What do you first notice about someone? Hair, eyes, height.
34. Siblings? Brother, slightly younger, infinitely sweeter.
35. What was your favourite toy as a child? Barbies and anything my brother was playing with at the moment
36. Summer or winter? Summer, hell yeah.
37. Hugs or Kisses? Hugs. Kisses. Foreplay.
38. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla
39. Living arrangements? tall narrow three story townhouse ("rekkehus") outside Oslo overlooking the OsloFjord
40. When was the last time you cried? Last week. One of my parents' dogs died, he was a favorite.
41. What is under your bed? "It".
42. How many countries have you visited? Mexico, Canada, Cayman Islands, England, Wales, Ireland, France, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, the Czech Republic, Morocco, Egypt, tip top of Italy (for 10 minutes once). Going to Scotland in March.
43. In how many cities have you lived? Houston, Austin, Midland, (Texas); Oklahoma City; Oslo, Norway. Spent three months in Oxford England in 1989.
44. Favourite movie of all time? I refuse to limit myself to one. Princess Bride is high on the list, though.
45. Mountains or beach? Mountains, but warm ones, please?
46. The current friend you have known the longest? Julia, since I was five years old.
47. Full names of your potential kids? Richard Adams III and Virginia.
48. Usual bedtime? 11ish-12-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!