Friday, July 06, 2007

The trendiest new shoes in South Norway....

....and, I would assume, in Texas.

Today is the first day it hasn't rained in weeks. So of course, I am off to the pub for a celebratory beer.

Holy CRAP it's been a busy week, and next week more of the same. I know my blog has been sucking lately, and I am sorry for that, but I'm in this wierd place where I have alot of stuff going on, but none of it is either bloggable (I have stuff I just don't blog about) or blog worthy (stuff you wouldn't really give a crap in a hat for). I promise it will get better. I'll have lots of stuff to talk about soon, once all the travel kicks in again. I got my visa for India today.

In the meantime, once I have learned how to walk in my new shoes, I should be in the pink of fashion when it starts raining again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!