Thursday, July 12, 2007


Mags wanted us to create out Simpsons avatar and post it on our blogs.

So I did.

What she DIDN'T tell me is that the Simpsons movie website gives you no way to save your character to your computer, so you have to do the ol' print screen, cut and paste thing. You can't just click on your character and "save as" either, due to it being Flash driven.

I dunno if I am Luddite or whatever here, but I really tend to not like Flash websites. I don't want my sites to move or scroll in funky ways or have intros. I want to click where I want to click and go where I want and not have to wait for Java to load up or whatever the hell. Some of the sites are awful with the flashy Flash, but then they don't DO anything else. No where to click or whatever. I hate that.

Granted the Simpsons movie site is way better than alot of them, (go to Moe's when you get a chance) and is a good use of the software. Its when a commercial site that you are trying to buy something from gets Flashy, that's when I get pissy.

So sue me. I'm basic, what can I say.

By the way, that was TOTALLY how my character thinks, too. Her name is Rhonda. If you look closesly you will see she is making my Ultimate Fashion Faux Pas, which is wearing navy blue and black together.

And in other news, everyone else is doin' it so here goes:

What kind of liberal am I?

How to Win a Fight With a Conservative is the ultimate survival guide for political arguments

My Liberal Identity:

You are a Reality-Based Intellectualist, also known as the liberal elite. You are a proud member of what’s known as the reality-based community, where science, reason, and non-Jesus-based thought reign supreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!