Monday, July 02, 2007

I think it is safe to say.....









I have a type.

I didn't realize how entrenched it was until I noticed this guy on both "Weeds" and "Grey's Anatomy", his name is Jeffrey Dean Morgan?

And I saw him and I LOST MY MIND over him. (He's the guy there under Chris Noth, the fourth picture?) Anyhow, I was all "Who is this chunk of manly yumminess?" I could not STOP looking at him.
So I researched him and he is the guy who keeps dying. He died in Weeds, he died in Grey's Anatomy (and that killed me) and I really can't stand it if I watch him in something else and he dies again because he is TOO beautiful.

Then I realized that all the actors I go koo koo for are...Tall. Dark. Handsome. A bit older than me. Manly, not pretty. And slightly hairy.

John Cusack. Chris Noth. This Morgan guy. Sean Connery. Patrick Dempsey. Jeff Goldblum. (Always Jeff Goldblum...always.)

I have a type, dammit. I'm predictable.

I'm....... that girl who likes' 'em tall, dark and handsome.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!