Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Biggest. Wardrobe. Dilema. EVER.

Holy crap y'all! I just realized something.

WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO WEAR TO SEE NINE INCH NAILS????

I mean, I need to dress appropriate to my age, and my own standards, yes, but I also want to wear something....NIN-y, you know? Last time I saw them was in 1990, and I was 21 or 22, so then it was no problem, but NOW? NOW I don't want to look like a suburban mom playing dress up, all "Look at me I have a past!". (Not that there is anything wrong with that, but remember how we used to look at people older than, say, 24 when we would go to shows like this as kids?) But I do want to be edgy. Dark, grownup, a little sexy and mayhap a bit mysterious?

Like a cross between Dita von Teese and a goth.

Wonder if I can lose 20 lbs between now and next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!