Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Just another boring day in Norway

Took my car to get it cleaned, and I swear I think that I got back a whole new car. I don't remember my car EVER looking that good. There is not an inch of it that has not been swabbed, shined, polished, rinsed, cleaned, vaccuumed or buffed. I was scared to drive it. I wanna cover it in plastic and keep it in the living room or something. It's just too too pretty.

I am going to take it to a broker on Friday to get a price value on it, and then I guess leave it with them to sell it. Sigh. End of an era. Bye Bye Baby 'Ru!

While the car was getting cleaned I did some shopping, ate lunch, and went for a walk where I felt the last remnants of a couple of hurricanes from the US come through Norway (it rained yesterday and last night but today just wind) and saw a nekkid guy.

Basically a normal day in Norway.

And I don't know about y'all, but I am STILL giggling about Napoleon Dynamite vs. my hubs. Just cracks my ass up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!