Wednesday, September 07, 2005

7....7...7. List of 7

Dave has tagged me. Which is a good thing, as I have fuck-all to blog about today. So thanks, Dave, for giving me my homework. I love a well timed meme.

SEVEN THINGS.

Seven things I plan to do before I die...

  1. Go to Angkor Watt in Cambodia.
  2. See the Taj Mahal.
  3. Get one more tattoo.
  4. Give the baby making thing one more really good try
  5. Live in the UK as a resident for at least a year.
  6. Sky dive (tandem, I ain't stupid)
  7. Stop worrying what others think and just be me, even if she is goofy. Embrace the goof!

Seven things I can do...

  1. Fart in your general direction
  2. Make any house look good with just a bit of rearranging and some paint.
  3. Dress you so that you are fabulous!
  4. Be a good friend.
  5. Tell my family how much I love and admire them.
  6. Make a mean Cosmo or chocolate martini.
  7. Give a really good hug.

Seven things I can not do...

  1. Curl my tongue in a circle
  2. Stand the sound of George Bush's voice on the telly
  3. Handle stupidity (ignorance is a different thing, and can be changed)
  4. Be patient
  5. Stand hypocrites. Say what you mean and mean what you say, dammit!
  6. Handle passive-aggressive behavior. No games, please!
  7. Tell my grandmothers what extraordinary women they were, and how much I miss them.

Seven things that I find really attractive about the opposite sex...

  1. Eyes
  2. Height
  3. Strong shoulders
  4. A good sense of humor
  5. Willingness to explore life
  6. Hairy chest (no back hair, though)
  7. Safely dangerous

Seven things I say the most...

  1. Fuck!!!! Shit!!!
  2. "Richard! Your dinner's getting COLD!"
  3. "Oh this old thing? I've had it for years!"
  4. "OUCH!" (I'm always hurting myself.)
  5. "Det koster HVOR mange?" (That cost how much?)
  6. "Everything will be ok. Just wait. It will be ok."
  7. "Yes I am from Texas. No, I have never voted for George Bush."

Seven Books I love...

  1. The Three Musketeers, Alexandre Dumas
  2. Northanger Abbey, Jane Austen
  3. Princess Bride, William Goldman
  4. The Harry Potter series
  5. David Niven's autobiographies, "The Moon's a Balloon" and "Bring On the Empty Horses"
  6. Bill Bryson everything
  7. Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy series, Douglas Adams
I think everyone I read has done this meme. Vivi, have you done it? Mama Malcontent, what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!