Thursday, September 01, 2005

Countries I've visited.

This is too cool. I found the link from Dave's blog.

This is a map of places I've been in Europe, the US, Canada, Mexico and Africa. In the next year I will be able to add Thailand, Dubai, Burma (now called Myanmar) and probably quite a few more. (Tibet? Hope so.) I think I'll be focussing on the East and Middle East for a while.



create your own visited country map


And here's where I've been in the US. (I forgot to add Kansas. I've been there, just briefly on a raod trip, because it just seemed like, if I was that close to Kansas, maybe I should just pop over the border so I can say I've been there? Not much difference topographically from Missouri and Oklahoma, where I was travelling from.) Seems I've been mostly south and east. I guess I should try north and west, huh?



create your own personalized map of the USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!