Thursday, August 02, 2007

So THAT'S why....

When I was in the US I bought THE most comfortable underwear EVER and have been wearing them non stop.

So today, when I was at work, I just could NOT figure out why my new, much loved, comfy underwear was SO damned annoying. It pinched, it grabbed, it twisted, it crawled WAY the hell up into the no go zone, it did everything it could to turn itself into an oversized, way too much fabric thong. Did I get a bad pair? Was this like the rotten egg of the bunch? What the hell was wrong?

I got home and changed out of my work clothes and that's when I discovered....oh.

Yeah.

If you put your underwear on not only inside out but BACKWARDS, they tend not to fit so well.

I really need to work on opening my eyes a bit more when I am getting dressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!