Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Toe Henge

Backstory:

That's my foot in front of an ancient temple in Malta. I took the picture because I thought the stones reminded me of my toes. A momentary photographic foot fetish on my part, I guess. I also found out it's really hard to take a picture of your own foot while you are standing. Try it yourself sometime....I ended up falling over just after the camera clicked.




I just like this picture. That's why I'm posting it. It makes me giggle. Mostly because I remember the other tourists thereabouts looking at me really strangely while I took it. Of course, over the course of my life, I have gotten fairly used to the strange looks I get when I do my goofy things, so that was no worse than usual. Though falling over did not help as I had meant to just take the photo and sneak off. Ah, well.

Here's a link with more info about the Maltese temples. (Recognize the stones in the picture?) Malta is one helluva fascinating place. I really want to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!