Thursday, April 28, 2005

I Am The Evil You Fear.

Hey! Guess what!

I am an official blot on the morals of the world! I am banned in the UAE!!!! I am the quintessential Bad Influence. I am Evil Incarnate. I always knew it, but it's nice to have governmental, bureaucratic proof!
I got the following email from my friend Karen:

Thought you'd be amused to know that many of the pics on your site (including the cat pics) are blocked in the UAE. The friend I was staying with told me this. It [her computer when she tried to log onto my site] says:

We apologize the site you are attempting to visit has been blocked due to its content being inconsistent with the religious, cultural, political and moral values of the United Arab Emirates.”

I am a Stinking Filthy Whoreson Godless Infidel!!!!! Woohoo! Do I get a plaque or a certificate or something? Maybe some one can make me a badge I can post on my sidebar?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!