Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Hits and pervs

Well it seems like lately my hit counter is jumping and hopping. I keep checking it and it seems that the most popular search right now that leads people to my blog (besides the one for Gunther Pleasureman, still a perennial favorite) is, ready for this?

Panty sniffer.

Yeah. I've got a major perv quotient going on right now. About 20 a day or more.

Here is the link to the post that is bringing them all to me. Sorry to disappoint, folks. Nothing to see here. Move along.

What is wierd is that there was also another image search that was bringing lots of folks to my blog, but I don't really get how that one worked as it was just a link that I posted to a picture on another site. A slightly naughty picture of a crazy funny redheaded woman with a bumper sticker over the nubbly parts of her breasts. But how can a link I post to a picture hosted by another site bring traffic to me? I don't get it, as when I went to the picture I linked to, my site was not mentioned? Well, it was bugging me just enough that I broke the link. I didn't want anyone thinking the nutty, busty readhead was me.

We'll see what happens now.

Other google searches I still get hits from (with what they found on my site) are Norway Boobs, True Glamour, Archangel Gabriel Duvet Cover (no idea what that one is or what it led to on my site), latex outfit, and then there is the person who gizoogled me. Gizoogle is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!