Sunday, July 30, 2006

la musica la musica!

I'm just full of bloggy goodness today.

I just hit iTunes but hard. Continental has this thing that if you buy a ticket they give you five free iTunes songs. I'm like "Gee! I spend a thousand bucks and you give me $4.95 worth of music? Sounds good to me..... sign me up". I'm easy to please. So, here's what I got today. I'm on a bit of a dance/nostalgia trend. It's all kind of random.

Being Boiled (Fast Version) The Human League
Love My Way The Psychedelic Furs
My Humps Black Eyed Peas
Mahadeva Anoushka Shankar
Don't Bring Me Down Electric Light Orchestra (Forever known to me as "The Broooce" song.)
Ocean Size Jane's Addiction
Heaven Beside You Alice In Chains
Join In the Chant (Bullets and Matches Remix By DJ Lee) A Tribute to Nitzer Ebb
And This Is What the Devil Does My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult
We Share Our Mothers' Health The Knife
Neverland The Knife

Und now, vee dance......

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!