Monday, September 08, 2008

THAT'S not good

At some point yesterday my lower back got messed up. I don't know if it's because we desperately need a new bed or if my recent bout of Extreme Laziness did it or what, but today I am walking like a missing link, all hunched over and groany. It all fucking hurts right now.

I have GOT to exercise again and take better care of myself. It's just, the weather? Lately? Rainy, chilly, grey? Not so much for motivating one to get out and move, y'know? I'm still in summer mode and in early September, when it's like this, I keep expecting it will go away and I will have another month of summer. And then it doesn't happen and I stay supine watching "Big Love" or "Mad Men" or "The Tudors" (or whatever other series I have lined up for my excessive viewing pleasure) and try to ignore that yet another fall is coming and I am NOT READY FOR IT.

NO! Not ready! At all!

Ow. Ow. Ow. Gesticulating hurts. Even virtually.

Missing Link Karla over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!