Thursday, January 18, 2007

Puppets of an unusual nature

I'm sure where you work you get those general "all office" emails, making announcements of a generic nature. New copy machine, Bob got promoted, there's a new HR person. You know, that sort of thing. Maybe you also get cultural announcements, about things happening in town or a play or something? An office gathering or party?

Today, at MY office, we got an announcement about the Puppetry of the Penis. It's playing at a local theatre.

Of course, and ironically, I could not click on the link as the office web filter blocked it as being obscene, but the "all office" email did send us pictures, so I guess that's ok......

Damn I love Europe.

And I really kind of want to go see this......beats the hell out of sock puppets any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!