Thursday, September 28, 2006

good news, bad news

Good news: I am wearing a pair of jeans today that I could not get into a month ago.

Bad news: I may not be able to get back out of them.

Other news: I saw a guy on the train today who looked EXACTLY like my friend Clark in Austin. Except for the fact that he was a goth sort of metal head dude, and dyed his naturally blonde hair black, he looked just like Clark. Clark, you have a darker side doppelganger here in Oslo!

In other OTHER news: To blog trolls: This blog is moderated and policed. Thanks to the miracles of the internet and the fact there really is NO such thing as privacy.....I know who comes here, I also know what your ip address is, how you get to my blog and what your ISP is. I know where you come from. I know a hell of a lot more about you than you think. I do not hesitate to block anyone who posts negativity or personal slams against me. I do not have a problem with healthy debate, but negativity is right out. So.....
Blog trolls, you know who you are, you are not getting through, EVER, so I suggest you go elsewhere. Get a life. Get a job. I don't know....but find something productive to do with your time, ok? I appreciate the obsession, but really, you just don't matter to me and could use your energies better elsewhere. How about taking all that extra time and working for a charity? Might be time better spent. Also? I spoke with your ISP as I do have your IP address, and guess what? I can press charges with the police. I talked with the police, too. They confirmed what your ISP said. I'm keeping records......just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!