Friday, September 29, 2006

dreams

Last night I had REALLY vivid dreams. Some were nice, others? Not so nice.

Like this one where I was on a bus and the bus driver was nervous? And she kept vomiting. I mean Hurl-o-Rama. And I was sitting next to her. And once, to keep her from crashing the bus because she was driving on this very high, narrow curved bridge, I had to catch her barf in my bare hands. It was not pretty. So I googled the topic, you know, vomit in your dream? And I got this:

Vomit

Vomiting in a dream may represent those things in life that cause you emotional stress, repulse you, and make you ill. This dream suggests that you are rejecting a thought, idea, feeling, or circumstance and that fast and, almost violent, cleansing is required. Examine your daily reality and try to identify matters that would cause such a strong physical reaction. Superstition-based dream interpretations say that vomiting in a dream symbolizes reversals; so if you are short of money you may have a stroke of good luck and your financial situation may improve!

Wow. Dreams are pretty damn interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!