Wednesday, March 15, 2006

casting about for entertaining stuff to tell you

Um...my lack of creativity is only matched by my...um.......er...shit. I got nuthin'....

I ain't even got witty comparisons today. So I am laming out and doing a very strange meme I found on Dave's blog. I think someone in high school created it, you'll see what I mean once you start reading:

  • When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was behind you? My ass. I circled round and round to try and catch it, but it constantly eluded me. I got dizzy and threw up the vitamins i just took. Not a good morning.
  • How much cash did you spend yesterday? 18 norwegian kroner on three boller uten rosin. (Breakfast buns without raisins).
  • What's a word that rhymes with mist? Schist. Gist. Pissed. Dissed.
  • Favorite planet, which you would live on, if you could? Uranus, of course. Definitely not wherever Jar Jar Binks lives. What is that, Naboo? That's such a lame name, anyhow. OH! I wanna live on that planet in that movie Contact where Jodi Foster goes. Yeah, there.
  • Who is the LAST person you kissed? My boss. His ass. Just kidding, I seem to be singularly sacrcastic right about now. Wonder if that is interfering with my blogging creativity? Last person I kiessed. Gotta be Rich....I don't kiss many people here in Norway.
  • What is your favorite ring on your phone? Vibrate. Oh yeah.
  • What is the last band shirt you wore? Gary Numan T shirt for his "Pure" tour at the Brixton Academy London. I didn't get to go to that show, but I will see him there at some point. It's on the list.
  • What do you think of yourself? Dave said "I am astoundingly brilliant, and should totally be ruling the earth." Dammit Dave, quit stealing my answers. I'll bitch slap you, I swear it. Bitch slap you with faux bunny slippers.
  • Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing? Kenneth Cole black and white wingtip looking things that I bought probably ten years ago with my friend Bookhart. To this day one of my favorite pairs of shoes.
  • Night light or pitch black? I honestly don't give a flying fuck.
  • What do you think about the (previous) person who took this?Dave's brilliance is only bettered by my own. His luminescent humor and insight into the human condition are life affirming, and yet strangely dimmed by my own excellence. His ass is...well, he says it's pretty stellar, and I'll have to agree as I have never seen it except in cartoon form. In essence, Dave is who I would want to be if I were only not so enamoured of the person I am now.
  • What were you doing at midnight last night? Trying to sleep. Not getting very far.
  • What did your last text message say that you received? I'm so not cell phone obsessed. Probably a reminder that I need to top up my minutes.
  • Where is the nearest Valero? Valero? Isn't that a band? Oh, no, that's Vallejo. I have no idea what the nearest Valero is. Animal, vegetable, mineral?
  • What's something that you say a lot? "Bugger". I've taken on that word and rather like it.
  • Who told you they loved you last? My mom on the phone yesterday.
  • Last furry thing you touched? Some old bread in the kitchen...ew.
  • How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past three Days? If ibuprofen counts...4.
  • Favorite age you have been so far? 33 was quite excellent.
  • Your worst enemy? lint. i really hate lint.
  • What is your current desktop picture? It's random, right now it's a picture of me and Karla May and Bookhart from an excursion into the hill country of Texas. We are wearing orange hunting caps. We look SEXY...or, as Bookhart so kindly stated "..look like something that rides the short bus to school".
  • What was the last thing you said to someone? Takk Skal du ha. (thanks)
  • How do you like your eggs? scrambled, well. Only way I like them.
  • Do you like someone? Yes, but like, OhmyGAWD don't tell him because I am like playing Spin the Bottle at Buffy's house at 8pm and I sooo hope he's there so I can maybe have Seven Minutes In Heaven with him when the bottle points to him and me. That would be SOOOO cool. What the fuck? Who WROTE this?
  • The last song you listened to? Ugly by Love and Rockets
Other random stuff....it SNOWED today. You guys in Texas are in t shirts and shorts, there's tornaders (rhymes with Ralph Nader) all over the US and I am wearing wooly socks and getting snowed on. This is the time of year I get really restless. I dress according to my mood, not the weather, and am liable to wear a floaty chiffon skirt in 35 degree weather. And woner why I'm so damned cold and cranky? Thank EFFING God only a week til I go to Thailand.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!