Tuesday, December 21, 2004

What I did in 2004

As this is ostensibly a travel blog, I thought it might be interesting to take stock of where I have been and what I have done in 2004. So, I made a list. Hell, I've done alot. Even I am a bit surprised.
Here is a bare bones list of where I went and when in 2004. I also linked to any posts I have made about it or complementary images on Rich's picture site.

Christmas 2003 and New Year's Eve 2004, London

Jan 14-Feb 2, Houston, Austin, Tulsa, Missouri

Feb 15-23rd, Morocco…..Marrakech, Essouira. London

March 17-23, New York City, upstate New York

April 8-13, London for Easter

May 17-June 10, Copenhagen, train to Bremerhaven, Northern Germany, ferry to London, flight to Prague, back to London then flight to Frankfurt, train to Amsterdam, train to Copenhagen, train thru Sweden back to Oslo.

July 10-21, London summer escape

July 31-Aug 7, Prague and Cesky Krumlov

Aug 27-Sept 7, Nile Cruise from Luxor to Edfu to Aswan and back, London

Sept 14-Oct 1, Houston, Austin, Missouri

Oct 11-21, Ireland...Dublin, Ring of Kerry, County Wicklow, Hill of Slane, etc.

Nov 5-9, Beautiful, Wonderful, Lively London

upcoming travel:

Dec 23-27th, London and Hornchurch

Jan 7-17th, 2005 Florida via Rekjavik, Iceland

In 2005 I am determined to get to Thailand, Italy, Istanbul, Edinburgh, a tropical island somewhere for a beachy lazy vacation, and to go back to Paris and decide once and for all how I feel about it. I have mixed emotions about that place, due to past scary experiences and the usual "treated like crap" tourist experience. I am older and wiser (?) now, maybe can hold my own a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!