Friday, January 26, 2007

meme because I am lame and a bit cranky

I took this from Jaye. I'm still cranky, with hair I did not ask for and an attitude, so I hereby warm you my answers could well be misanthropic.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was your first thought?
Where the HELL is the blonde I wanted?

2. Do you read while you’re in the bathroom?
Yes though I usually don't spend long enough to get any quality reading done.

3. What’s a word that rhymes with “fit”?
Snit.

4. Favorite planet?
Stupid question?

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list?
I have a missed call list?

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
I don't do ring tones.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
A sweater from Noa Noa I got on SALE yesterday. Woo! Sale!

8. What were you doing 20 minutes ago?
Stirring my experimental chicken veggie white bean, and whatever else I can fit in the pot, soup.

9. Name the brand of shoes you’re currently wearing?
Feet.

10. Bright or Dark Rooms?
Bright, except when I'm trying to sleep

11. What do you think about the person who posted this survey?
She's someone i hope to get to know alot better when I get back home.

12. If you’re in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep in?
The one I fall onto first.

13. What were you doing at exactly midnight last night?
Tossing and turning.

14. What was your last text message you received on your cell?
I dunno...probably one of those "Welcome to our coverage area" messages that the providers send out.

15. How do you like your eggs?
Scrambled hard with cheese or boiled to powder.

16. What’s a word/phrase that you say a lot?
I said alot of "fucking L" today when the trains were completely fucked up and it took me an hour and a half to get to work...a 15 minute trip normally.

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
My mom

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Teehee...Rich's butt. (SORRY sorry, could not resist.) Ok, ok....a scarf I have.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
one chill pill...but it ended up being vitamin b.

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
none

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
20 was cool. I liked 34 too.

22. Your worst enemy?
Me. And a certain George.

23. What wallpaper do you have on your desktop?
A picture of my bedroom in Austin before I redid the house. It just looks so homey and calm.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone….
Ha det bra.

25. If you had to choose between a million dollars or to be able to fly?
fly. Fly fly fly.

26. Do you like someone?
I like everyone until they prove me otherwise.

27. If you could punch one person in the face, who would it be?
Anne Coulter.

28. What is the closest object to your left foot?
My right foot.

29. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be.
I'd like to stay at my high school weight forever.

30. If one thing about you could always remain the same, what would it be.
My sense of humor.

Aren't you lucky? You get a two-fer meme. This one from Vivi the Magnificent.

The "where were you?" meme....



1) Where were you when Armstrong first walked on the Moon?

Was I born yet?

2) Where were you when you heard Princess Di had died?

I was at a gathering at my friend Kirk's house. I'll never forget, me and a friend named Misty were sitting on an ottoman chatting and the news came on and we just stared at each other and were like "what the fuck?" We drank beer and were riveted to the turn of events.

3) Where were you on New Year’s Eve of 1999/2000?

I think we were in New Orleans. THAT was wacky.

4) Where were you on Sept.11, 2001?

I was about to start a new job the next day. That morning I had a wierd attack of hives and my upper lip swelled to about 4 times its normal size. I looked like Lisa Rinna. Went to the emergency room and they gave me anti-anxiety, anti-swelling pills. Those were fun. Anyhow, I was at home applying ice and preparation H to my lip to calm the swelling, and flying high on the pills, when the news hit. My lip swelled even more. I did start the new job the next day, but my eagerness for the whole thing was dimmed. I was pretty sure that was it for all of us. Start of the End of Days. It might still have been, come to think of it.

5) Where were you when you first heard about the big 2004 Tsunami?

In London, staying at my friend Karen's posh flat on Cadogan Square. (The flat was bigger than the one in the link, fyi.) The news was tremendously moving, and worrisome, as many of the people involved were British. Colleen, my step mother in law, was on a house boat in India, near where the tsunami hit there, and we were freaked out that she might have been hit. Luckily she was fine and didn't even feel it.

6) Where were you when you first heard that Madonna would go on tour last year?

I don't even have a fucking clue. And don't honestly care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!