Wednesday, April 02, 2008

ok so I lied.

April Fool's! I'm not really quitting blogging! Y'all can come back now!
 
(crickets)
 
Please?
 
I think that the day after April Fool's day should be celebrated as April Boobs Day. Ladies, show us your cleavage! C'mon! Be proud of what ya got! I know that the dress I am currently wearing is certainly trying its hardest to be part of this new proud holiday. (Dammit girls! Get. Back. In. The. Dress!) Post pictures of your cleavagey best! I'll do it if you do it!
 
(non-linear topic change)
 
The weather today can only be described as shitty with a slight dusting of crap. If we have another summer this year like we had last, I might kill myself. I don't think it is possible for skin to become any whiter or more translucent than mine, unless I turn blue or glow or something. Even the husband is starting to talk about going to beaches and warm sunny places and he is so NOT a sun worshipper. He hasn't had a tan since 1989. We are both thinking about going to Jordan. Seeing Petra has gotten very high on my list of things I must do.
 
Very high.
 
(lengthy pause as she dreams of sun and warmth)
 
Is it Friday yet?


You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!