Saturday, April 05, 2008

14celcius

It's 14c outside right now. Positively balmy for April. It's sunny and quite a nice day.

So, of course, I did what one would have expected of me: I slept through it.

Good job, Karla!

I woke up this morning perky and ready to go. I even looked decent, considering we staggered home at almost 2am last night and I hadn't showered yet. My hair somehow overnight had achieved a mussed yet sexy "rock star the morning after" look, the remaining eyeliner said "rock and roll lifestyle" without spreading all over my face, and I didn't even smell bad. Sun was shining and it looked for all purposes to be a glorious day ahead. I made big plans for a long walk in the woods and maybe a trip around Oslo to check out some museums and stuff, who knows? The world is my oyster today.

So I went over to the mall and got some coffee and some breakfast foodies, did a bit of quick shopping. Came home had breakies, and then noodled about for a bit. Decided to take a short nap....and didn't wake up until 4pm.

Crap.

So now I am up again, hair is not quite so rock n roll and face has a definitive pillow line running from right eyebrow across to lower left side of mouth. Is it just me that's noticed that pillow lines are harder to get rid of when you get older? Skin doesn't bounce back as fast anymore, I guess.

Wanted to post some piccies of my Night With The Irish last night, but the N82 has gotten temperamental and has decided it does not like April 2008. So it has surgically self amputated all photos taken in April, leaving those from March and February intact. WTF? I have NO idea what happened.

I seem to remember someone did take photos last night, which I think I might be able to get a hold of. Action dancing shots. I dance like a cross between a pole dancer without a pole and Madonna in her "Holiday" video. Get me drunk and that frustrated lap dancer/rock star comes right out on the dance floor, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!