Friday, April 04, 2008

I did not like this week

This week can kiss my ass for all I care. Lick my butt. Sniff me arse.
 
I kick you to the curb, you horrid week. I never liked you from the beginning. But HAHA, I'm still here and you are almost gone, never to return, so who won THAT fight, I wonder?
 
Tonight I have a girls' night. After my boys' night of earlier this week, it will be interesting to see the juxtaposition of the two.
 
I have a feeling I will get drunker tonight than I did on the boys' night, though.  
 
Because seriously?
 
Fucking horrid week.


You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!