Friday, April 11, 2008

hear that sound?

That flushing sound?
 
 
The dollar is so seriously in the toilet right now. I feel very sorry for any poor Americans who come over here. And I am thanking my lucky stars my salary comes in kroners. Makes pretty much everything in the US seem really cheap right now.
 
Good job, Georgey Boy, on your 'strong dollar' policy. You fekkin' eejit.
 
I think I might book a shopping trip to NYC. I have to take a project management class, I can schedule one for there and save money for the company AND get my shopping yaya's out.
 
Hmm......
 
 

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!