Friday, February 24, 2006

is it just me?

I have noticed that lately I am having to increase the text size on the web pages I am reading.

Is it just me or am I getting old?

On second thought, don't answer that. Don't think I wanna know.

Big news. I got a job today. Literally called out of the blue and given a job. A real job. With, like, money and everything. I'm writing this small because i don't want to jinx it, even though i have the offficial offer letter , but it's a tech writing job. yeah, I got a freaking job in Norway. It's like karmic pay back after the shit storm earlier this week. ha ha ha! Oh shit. I wrote this so small I can't even read it to check my spelling. Let's hope it's ok......

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!