Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Blog tip #42: when you are at a loss for words, post a picture or do a meme.....

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4: "The southern coast stretches over 1000 km to the border with Malaysia, while the eastern coastal fringe of the Gulf of Thailand runs 400 km to Cambodia."

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can and see what you touch: An Acoma, NM pot.

3.What is the last thing you watched on TV? Um...America's Next Top Model..

4.Without looking, guess what time it is: 12:30 p.m.

5.Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 12:48 p.m.

6.With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Morphine on the iPod attachd to the stereo.

7.When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Yesterday night on way back from Oslo. It snowed, rained and sleeted all within one hour. I'm not going outside today. No way no how.

8.Before you started this survey, what did you look at? Cy's webpage, where I stolded it from.

9.What are you wearing? Black and white floral satin jammy pants, a white "wife beater" tank top, a black Moroccan robe heavily embroidered with gold that I bought off a street merchant in Marakech. (sounds more interesting that way than just saying "I'm slobbing today.") Bare feet, hair pulled back. striped underwear. (I hate hate HATE the word "panties".)

10.Did you dream last night? yes. But I'm not tellin'.

11. When did you last laugh? last night with my friend Yooolia. She's coolia.....

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? Jewelry I made, a framed French perfume ad ("Vivadou Mavis") from the 1920's, a wrought iron candle holder, sans candle, a Harper's calendar.

13. Seen anything weird lately? I just looked in the mirror not 10 minutes ago.

14. What do you think of this quiz? One of the better ones. But this question is stupid.

15. What is the last film you saw? "Ryktet Gar", which in English is "Rumour Has it".

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? First thing? A beer. Then, a plane ticket home. Then buy a sweeeet car. Then I'd pay off all my bills and possibly run for office under the "let's be reasonable, people!" party ticket. And then I'd change the freakin' world.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know. I've been listening to the band Morphine alot lately. Ties in with my existential angst.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Put women in charge. In one stroke it would eradicate so many problems in this world. Men have mucked it up but something fierce. I am tired of their aggression and their politics and their testosterone.

19. Do you like to dance? Love it. But only to techno music. I'm a pretty terrible couples dancer.

20.George Bush: WARNING. You are being monitored: Hell, I'd say it to his face "YOU SUCK! You suck you suuuccckkk!"

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Virginia.

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? One of "them".

23. Would you ever consider living abroad? ha! I AM a broad!

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? "That will be a $5 cover, please. The open bar's over there."

25. 4 people who must also do this meme in THEIR journal: tag yourselves, people. What am I your mother?
(But I just checked Kjersti's blog and she tagged me. So double impetus for me to do it. Kjersti, what are pirate panties??)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!