Friday, January 27, 2006

Me! Me! Meme! Me! Me!

I stole this from Bookhart and Badger and Malcontent Mama and Karla May and...and....

A - Accent:From Houston, sounds Midwestern, I'm told, but with liberal usage of "y'all".
B - Breakfast: A mocha with vanilla and some yummy Norwegian toast.
C - Chore you hate: Putting clothes away after doin the laundry. Emptying the dishwasher. Tidying of any sort. I'll scrub anything, but man I hate picking stuff up.
D - Dad's name: Terry
E - Essential everyday item: Glasses
F - Flavor ice cream: Gold Medal Ribbon from Baskin Robbins.
G - Gold or silver?:yes. OK, ok. Used to be silver but I am swinging to the gold.
H - Hometown: Austin by way of Houston.
I - Insomnia: right now I've got it like a mother fucker. I can't sleep!!!!! Jet lag still?
J - Job title: Bon Vivant.
K - Kids: nope.
L - Living arrangements: The sofa is sort of cattywampus and it faces the TV.....oh sorry, I thought it said living room arrangements.
M - Mom's birthplace: Germany, in the Schwarzwald.
N - Number of significant others: 4 (What the fuck does this mean?)
O - Overnight hospital stays: Tonsilitis, appendectomy, miscarriage, so that's three. .
P - Phobia: anything with more than four legs, under or out of the water. George Bush.
Q - Queer?: no, but I still think I'm cool. Just a little eccentric.
R - Religious affiliation: none. Don't get me started.
S - Siblings: one younger brother.
T - Time you wake up: Today? 1 am. 3 am. 5 am. 11 am. arg.
U - unnatural haircolors you've worn: every shade of red known to man, and a few that aren't.
V - vegetable you refuse to eat: brussel sprouts, they taste like farts smell. green red yellow peppers. Yuck.
W - worst habit: nail biting. nail picking. nail destroying.
X - x-rays you've had: dental, head, tummy, blah blah.
Y - yummy: fried anything. Mexican food. Vietnamese food. vanilla mochas. jaffa cakes. steamed dumplings. honey mustard dressing. steaks at Austin Land and Cattle. Norwegian sour cream.
Z - zodiac sign: SO very Leo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!