Friday, January 14, 2005

I'm not dead

I'm in Florida. (Some might say, aren't they one and the same?) Seriously, we're having a good time, shopping our asses off but eating them right back on. The food in America, I always forget about the portion sizes. Sheesh!

There's a thunderstorm happening outside...my first in two years! I forgot what they sounded like! I love thunderstorms, they are so invigorating. I was awakened this morning by an "earth shattering kaboom" and it took me a muinute to figure out what was going on. You get bonus points for telling me which cartoon character used that phrase.

I'll get more posty when I get back home, but just one word of advice:

Iceland Air? Their planes are TOO DAMNED SMALL. Continental is the way to go. Even if I do have a pretty hip Iceland t-shirt now.



3 comments:

  1. Heeeeeeey! Glad to know you're having a good time back home!

    I've experienced two thunderstorms here: one a year and a half ago, and one just after I moved here in September. It seems different somehow. Like the storm is right over your head. And this from a girl who used to watch the lake behind her house get hit by lightening once a week. I wish I could explain it better.

    Happy travels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'know, there's this Jewish proverb (or some shit like that):

    "Israel is the land of milk and honey. Florida is the land of Milk of Magnesia."

    Slap the shit out of Mickey for me, okay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed good and hard when I read your line about, "shopping our asses off but eating them right back on." Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!